Sunday 18 August 2013

SC 086/13...

Thank you to Vicky who has set us a great challenge this week.  There is NO 2nd part to the challenge. 
All you have to do is create a Shaped Card, so drag out all your dies and framelits and create something fantastic.
Design Team -



Carole


All you have to Google "Shaped Cards" & a heap of samples will come up.  Choose one of them & create your own.  Post to your blog, on-line group, facebook or forum & link back to Mr Linky.
We look forward to seeing what shapes you come up with this week.

2 comments:

Jonia said...

What beautiful samples. I love them all. I have finished my sample and will try to share it tomorrow. Can't wait to see all the neat card shapes people come up with.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I spotted your fantastic challenge site through Christine. When I saw the current challenge to make a shaped card, I just had to join in. Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration from the DT.