Sunday 22 July 2012

SC 50/12

I cannot believe that we are up challenge no. 50.  It has been great participating in the challenges each week, adding to my repertoire of techniques and my stash of sketches.  I know that personally participating each week has been fun and I hope that you have all been having fun too.  This week the challenge has been set by me (Kris) and along with using my challenge I want you to use the Reflection Technique.  There is a really good tutorial for this technique on Splitcoast Stampers if this is new to you.
Here is my sketch.....

And here is this week's inspiration.

We are looking forward to seeing all your beautiful creations.  Remember the challenge closes on Friday night and the Ray of Sunshine will be posted on Saturday.
So until then,
Happy Stampin'

Gwen, Vicky and Kris.

No comments: