Sunday 12 February 2012

SC 27/12

Here it is at the beginning of another challenge week.  How quickly they seem to pass.

Hope you have all had a chance to pop in and give Sarah a shout of congratulations for being last week's Ray of Sunshine.

This week it's my turn to post and as well as using my sketch, I want you to use your favourite combination using Black and White and one other colour of your choice.  For me the colour part was easy, I love Black, White and Red but coming up with something to fit the sketch was really hard.  Let me say that I "like" my card but I do not "love" it.  So here is the sketch.

And here is your inspiration for this week.


Now it is your turn to create something using the sketch and the colour combination.  Remember you can add one colour of your choice to the Black and White.  Once you have created your card, scrapbook page or 3d item, then come back and add it to Mr. Linky.  As always we are really looking forward to seeing your creations.
On behalf of Vicky and Shirley, 
Bye for now, Kris.

1 comment:

Theresa Niehoff
Stampin Up! Demonstrator
said...

The samples are so beautiful! As soon as I saw the sketch an idea popped into my head.... hopefully I can finish it in time to submit! very good inspiration here ladies!