Sunday 14 August 2011

SC 003/11...

G'Day Everyone,

Well, this week I had to set the sketch & stamp set.  Boy, did it have me a little stumped, but I think I got there in the end.  Both Kris & Gwen said they were stumped too, to which I had a giggle, until I started my sample & the last laugh was on me.

Thank you to those who participated in SC 002/11.  We certainly hope you are having fun!

For this week, we had to use the sketch provided, as well as the stamp set - Fox & Friends!  Personally, I love this little stamp set, as it is just so sweet & there are so many possibilities for its use.  If your stamp set
 hasn't seen ink as yet, like someone I know, GWEN, then now is the time to use it!

Anyhow, on with the sketch & samples -




Hope you have fun with the sketch & stamp set we have this week & we look forward to seeing your creations.
Guidelines -
1.        Create your card using the stated Stampin’ Up!©stamp set – Fox & Friends
2.        Post it online somewhere, eg, your blog or another online group/forum, eg Splitcoast Stampers
3.        Please remember to link back to the site hosting the challenge
4.       Post to Mr Linky – please ensure you link to your post & not just your blog
5.        Please be aware, we reserve the right to remove any links with non-Stampin’ Up Products, links to online stores, etc.  We just want to have fun!
6.       Most importantly, have fun & leave comments for each other, as we know everyone loves a comment!
7.        Return the following Sunday for a new challenge & the Monday for our Ray of Sunshine


No comments: